Thursday, August 14, 2008

Waiting

Thanks for visiting my blog!  I will be using this blog to write down my thoughts and some of my experiences during my year in Chittagong, Bangladesh.  For those of you who do not know, I will be conducting research with the NGO Young Power in Social Action (YPSA) and analyzing HIV/AIDS preventive methods that are being implemented in the country.  I have no idea what to expect, but I am hoping that the transition will not be too hard.  Right now, I am furiously packing and getting everything together as I am leaving in less than two days.  I will write again once I am in the country, and I will hopefully provide more contact information (phone, address, etc.).  

Also, please feel free to email me!  I want to know what everyone is up to, and I promise to email you back! 

1 comment:

John said...

are you alive? i'm starting to get worried...